<VV> I need some input..(this one)

Ryan Verthein chevyd51@yahoo.com
Thu Feb 17 16:01:50 EST 2005

okay...hit send and I don't know if I accidentally
just sent a blank message...but anyway.

I was just thinking to myself...are there any Corvair
servicces that aren't too prevaslent that could
possibly be an easy thing that I could pick up and do
for people....we've got guys that do plug wires, guys
that rebuild carbs..

So what else is there that a guy could do?  I'm pretty
mechanical and I understand the car well...just don't
know...I couldn't rebuild an alternator-I know
that-that's just not a job I would be good at.  Mess
SOMETHING up...

maybe I could come up with my own way to Kote lights
as one thing...my dad had some thoughts on that one.
I don't know...this could be a really bad post on my
part...but I was just looking for a couple ideas...

Haha, hope this post was okay here...

Thanks guys (and gal?),
Ryan
65 Corsa Coupe

=====
And If I run away, would you bring me back to cloud 9?  S.O.C.