<VV> Convertible Talk

Geoffrey A Johnson geoffj@unm.edu
Thu Feb 17 21:00:42 EST 2005

It has been raining here in NM when I could be driving Dodger
around, a good friends 64 vert that he lent us for my sisters wedding.
All this is making me want to work on  my 63 Red Vert in
progress.  I just ordered all the rubber parts for its gas tank. Everyone
is wailing about convertible do's and dont's.  Well for mine it is going
not even get a top for a long time!  Just a boot to cover the mechanism
and a garage.   Still missing a window or so!  Anyone have a early driver
side convertible rear quarter window for sale or trade for a NOS late
model one? Would like to see it move under its own power this weekend.  I
am getting close.  I need to get the clutch linkage figured out and the
shifter connected.  Then bleed the brakes.  Oh and put the windshield in
correctly!

-Geoff Johnson
63 Vert
63 Coupe