<VV> RE: Tire Question

Dan & Synde dsjkling@sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 18 00:39:07 EST 2005

Hi Jim,

I just went through this very thing.  Fairly new tires but had sat for a few
years.  The vibration will probably get worse and you will most likely end
up with a bubble and tire separation.  I found on a long trip.  It started
with a rear tire but eventually migrated to a front tire as well.

Dan Kling

1961 Greenbrier Deluxe, 4spd, 3.89  On the Road Again,  yeehaw :)
1963 Spyder, restored   4spd Saginaw