<VV> Snow Tires humor]

LonzoVair at aol.com LonzoVair@aol.com
Fri Feb 18 03:19:28 EST 2005

In a message dated 2/17/2005 7:16:39 PM Eastern Standard Time,
UltraMonzaWest@aol.com writes:
So this means when you meet us in Portland, Maine this summer....you'll be
autocrossing the "Ruler" / 65 Sport Sedan / 110 /PG /duals /studs?????????

Matt seems to still be planning on going to Maine this summer... what a
bonehead... a convention just north of him in Oregon and he's planning on driving
all the way across the USA to go to Maine... Maybe he's spent too much time in
La La Land... Don't get me wrong, Maine is a beautiful state, but I'm planning
on hitting Oregon this summer.
Later,
Lonzo... back on crutches for now...

Lon Anderson in White Mills, KY
CORSA, Corvanatics, Central Kentucky Corvair, Derby City Corvair
Quart Low Quarterly editor
1961 Greenbrier pg, daily driver
1963 Greenbrier 4spd.
1964 700 sedan 95/pg