<VV> Ebay sellers

henry kaczmarek kaczmarek@charter.net
Fri Feb 18 05:39:36 EST 2005

Folks

You have to consider the source of some of these Ebay sellers. If anyone else
saw, there was a EM coupe (light blue with LOTS OF RUST) on Ebay this week.
The description mentioned "It has a CLEAR TITLE"  about 4 times.  The car was
worth about 50 bucks.
Starting bid was 995.00---I thought it was a joke at first, and sent the guy a
message

He was dead serious.  I explained to him he was never going to get a bid. He
was starting WAY too high.  Explained to him that at best he had a 100.00
piece.  He sent me a message back explaining that he owned a "antique auto
junkyard" and he knew what he was doing.  I left it alone, but of course the
auction ended with NO BIDS.  Waiting for him to list it again......

Moral of the story---THEY NEVER LISTEN!!!!

Hank