<VV> Re: Maroon w/red

mhicks130 at cox.net mhicks130@cox.net
Fri Feb 18 19:44:32 EST 2005

Is it just me or is Aztec Bronze the nicest color you could get a Corvair in?  I mean it's gorgeous!!  I don't think I've ever seen one in person but I've run across some pictures of Aztec Bronze Corvairs lately and it's amazing - especially if the picture's taken with the car in the sun.  Hmm, someday.  My vote for an interior color scheme would be the gold(bronze) paint with fawn upholstery.  We had a Cameo Beige 4-door with that interior and it was nice.  Yep, that's my vote.

mike