<VV> Can of Worms (humor)

Rick & Janet Norris rickjanet@charter.net
Fri Feb 18 20:39:55 EST 2005

I heard he tackled it and already netted one but the big one got away. He
needs to be reeled in. He never was a good leader. Sounds fishy to me. I
also heard he went overboard and was hooked but quit when cast aside because
he wasn't making scale and besides, it echoed inside that barrel with all
those gun shots going off.
TLH