<VV> RE: Bottom feeders

mopar at jbcs2.net mopar@jbcs2.net
Fri Feb 18 21:23:04 EST 2005

Well Hank, I don't think of myself as a bottom feeder.........and my wife
and myself don't make that threshhold together.........\
don't know who gave you that definition, but I do know there are plenty of
what I would call "bottom feeders" out there. My definition would group
them with the leaches of society, those who live off the dole without
contributing to society, even if that contribution is a days work for a
days pay..........Those type of bottom feeders are ones who flock to NY
State for the top notch medicaid and other benefits the liberals here dole
out to those who find it easier to not work than to work for a
living.........

Gary Swiatowy
broke in NY