<VV> Re: American Idol

Levair at aol.com Levair@aol.com
Sat Feb 19 03:26:11 EST 2005

In a message dated 2/18/05 10:42:52 AM Eastern Standard Time,
HallGrenn@aol.com writes:

<< Thought you watched PBS Nature Warren. >>

I watch the Grammys hopefully, that real music will make a come back and so
that my daughter won't think that I'm intentionally living in the past.
  A couple of years ago , I was rewarded by Norah Jones.
Now , I can only hope that Josh Groban makes it.
  What happened to all of the instrumentalists; like Herb, Alpert.?
  Surely there is some other instrument other than a guitar, which is
actually only a prop now; overshadowed by jungle rythmns, fireworks, grunts , and
belly buttons.
   Ah, now I feel better.,
Warren