<VV> Bottom feeders defined (NO CORVAIR)

John Dozsa jdozsa@carr.org
Sat Feb 19 03:45:23 EST 2005

> Subject: Re: <VV> Bottom feeders defined (NO CORVAIR)

Snip

> Can't help but to contribute here.
>
> I never realized until I read this that even a Rocket Scientist (at least in
> my case) is a bottom feeder.  Oh well, it beats starving...

Look up if you are a bottom feeder at the U.S. Department of Labor
Employment & Training Administration web site:

<http://www.flcdatacenter.com/OesWizardStart.aspx>

When a foreign worker comes to the US on a work visa, his employer must
pay at least prevailing wage.  This is the database that is used to
compare the offered wage to the government norm.

John