<VV> Bottom Feeders

Tony Underwood tonyu@roava.net
Sat Feb 19 07:26:17 EST 2005

At 03:56 hours 02/18/2005, corvairs wrote:
>You mean Carl? The Aqua Teens took care of him last night when the
>mechanical turkey took over.  Frylock (It's FRIDAY!!!)
>

>>That guy across the street with the pot belly and greasy tanktop?

I must admit...  it was Carl all along.   He only resembled Rene.

Carl got done in by the Willie Nelson monster who lives in the
attic.   Shake didn't believe it... always thought that the Willie Nelson
monster was a wuss who had to be taught how to kill, and Meatwad never
wanted to get involved and if you recall, never went into the attic
anyway.    Fry just trusted too much...

Carl is kinda like Kenny...  but he keeps coming back...  like
Kenny.    And *I* am not a Taurus.

Ya think we'll see Willie again sometime soon?   Willie could be regarded
as a bottom feeder... if you consider Carl the "bottom" level...   anyway,
it was Carl who was putting up the Mummy who kept cursing Frylock because
the lobster wasn't Main.

"Huuuugg!"

OK, I defy anybody to figure out what we're talking about.    It's even
better than the penguin.

tony..