<VV> Re: American Idol

LonzoVair at aol.com LonzoVair@aol.com
Sat Feb 19 12:03:36 EST 2005

In a message dated 2/19/2005 12:21:15 AM Eastern Standard Time,
tonyu@roava.net writes:
But no country, no bluegrass.
Tony,
Don't worry, I've got ya covered when it comes to Bluegrass music... nothing
like listening to Lester & Earl's "Foggy Mountain Breakdown" while driving
down a twisty, curvey backroad early in the morning (before the Amish buggies hit
the road) just a little after sunrise.
I also have lotsa Floyd, all the Zep, some ELP, ELO, Black Sabbath, Tull,
Uriah Heap, and 3 Zappas (Tinseltown Rebellion, Sheik Yourbouti, & Ship Arriving
too late to Save a Drowning Witch), Violent Femmes, Queen, Talking Heads....
There's also a Billie Holiday, Robert Johnson, Glenn Miller, and some Gershwin
in the lot (not to mention my Contempory Christian music, Jars of Clay, 3rd
Day, Casting Crowns, Michael W Smith among others).... but my Bluegrass gets the
most play.
Oh, and Cheryl's musical tastes ate totally different from mine.
I keep most of my CDs in the 61 'brier, while my tapeps are in the 64 sedan...
Later,
Lonzo

Lon Anderson in White Mills, KY
CORSA, Corvanatics, Central Kentucky Corvair, Derby City Corvair
Quart Low Quarterly editor
1961 Greenbrier pg, daily driver
1963 Greenbrier 4spd.
1964 700 sedan 95/pg