<VV> Bottom feeders defined (NO CORVAIR)

airvair airvair@richnet.net
Sat Feb 19 15:49:07 EST 2005

Guess that would make me one, too, since I have NEVER made more than
that. EVER! And I managed to pay off the social security tax twice. Plus
my trade is considered one of the highest paid skilled trades at GM. Hummmm

Maybe you should lower your "bottom feeder" price ceiling......?

-Mark