<VV> Re: American Idol

airvair airvair@richnet.net
Sat Feb 19 16:00:19 EST 2005

Unlike "reality" shows like Survivor, where the contestants backstab
each other and are put through grueling tasks, American Idol is at least
a win-win situation for most contestants. You can't even BUY publicity
like that. Just look what it has done for William Hung. LOL

It's a show where even some of the "loser" runner-ups get their careers
jump-started. Clay Aiken is probably the best example. Others have gone
on to other profitable careers as well., though not always in singing.

-Mark