<VV> 93 Corvette ideas wanted (No corvair)

NicolCS at aol.com NicolCS@aol.com
Sun Feb 20 03:57:24 EST 2005

Thanks, everyone for all your ideas.  I'm still leaning towards the  Cobra
but someone made the suggestion that I investigate body kits made  specifically
for the C4 Corvette and that was a great tip!  I'm going to  pick-up a
"Kit-car" Magazine and I've already done some web shopping.  My  favorite so far is
the Ferrari Daytona Spyder _http://rowleycorvette.com/gtc.html_
(http://rowleycorvette.com/gtc.html)

The least work would be to fix the thing.  There's no major collision
damage, just a lot of scuffs and cracks - I can't understand why S.F.  totalled it.
One or two bumper covers, a hood, a rear bumper  reinforcement, headlights,
and a backlight will fix 99% of it. (bolt-on  parts)

The suggestion to put a '60 sedan body on it was a gut buster!
Keep the ideas flowing!
Thanks, Craig