<VV> NOT GETTING ANY VVs

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Mon Feb 21 20:20:09 EST 2005

Well, nothing wrong per se, I announced last week I would be dong
maintenance this weekend, and said on Saturday that the first tasks
were done with the next round commencing Sunday afternoon.  I have now
completed the bulk of the work and mail is turned back on.  I have one
more task to complete, but it will be a fairly short window (an hour or
so) later this week.

--Bryan