<VV> electrical tape options

Harry Yarnell hyarnell1 at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 22 08:08:04 EST 2005

We used to use a heat shrink sleeve  at Bendix that had a low temp solder
ring within, so that when it was hit with the heatgun, the solder would
melt, fuse the connection, and seal the joint. Slick.
But I think what Roberts is talking about is a heatshrink tubing with some
schlicum inside that will seal the PREVIOUSLY soldered joint. You DO solder
the joint, right?

Harry Yarnell
perryman garage and orphanage
perryman, MD