<VV> Buy Carrera Chrome Shocks

Bill Elliott Corvair at fnader.com
Tue Feb 22 14:33:43 EST 2005

One of the best Corvair shocks money could buy and fully adjustable (from moderately stiff to stiff as hell). Still run them on my street and race car... they
really don't seem to wear out either. The only down side in my opinion is a stiff ride... some of the higher end gas shocks give almost as much control at a
much smoother ride. You should have tried to sell them to me... they retained their value extremely well.

Maybe you just run in the wrong crowd. (VBG)

I sold my last new set not long ago. Len could also go straight to Carrera (well via some business) and they'll make you a set. The rears are easy... the
fronts are the ones that needed special tooling.

Bill Elliott