<VV> 1965 110hp Engine Disassemble

Kurt Guttensohn rizakoyt at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 23 08:46:08 EST 2005

Thanks for all the help guys.  I will be working on
the Corvair this weekend, and will let everyone know
what worked for me.

1.  I will probably be replacing the oil pickup, so I
will try to tap it out with a socket (after some
penetrating oil.)

2.  I do have a 61 with 63 supplement shop manual.  My
Corvair is a 63 with a 65 eng.  I guess it would be
beneficial to get the 65 shop manual.  I could not
budge the 6 tiny headed bolts.  I have plenty of hints
to try this weekend.

Thanks again,
kurT