<VV> 1965 110hp Engine Disassemble

Kurt Guttensohn rizakoyt at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 23 09:01:17 EST 2005

Sorry, I should not have said tiny headed.  More like
low profile.  Not much surface there for the socket to
grab.
Oh, and yes, someone has been in there since the
factory.  I tend to think my corvair, engine and all,
like a Frankensteins Monster (lots of different donor
parts from lots of different cars.)  The previous
owner did a lot of mix and match.  Not a problem
though.
kurT