<VV> Buy Carrera Chrome Shocks

airvair airvair at richnet.net
Wed Feb 23 10:16:31 EST 2005

Gee, Bill. You've been saying that for quite a while. (G)

Seriously though, when I had them, nobody was looking for them, at least
none that I was able to find. Most of the Corvair people I knew at that
time weren't hardcore racers, but everyday drivers and (mostly) stock
restorers. The Corvair hobby has grown much since that day, and racing
has grown considerably as well. Even autocrossing has grown from mostly
casual "Sunday driver" types into including some really hard-core
enthusiasts.

Then also, I've always bought high and sold low, so what's changed?
Still can't figure out why I haven't made any money in this hobby...... (G)

-Mark