<VV> venders

Keith Hammett khammett at stainlessfab.com
Wed Feb 23 14:19:16 EST 2005

With the recent vender problems posted I would like to take the opportunity
to share a recent experience with the group.

I placed an order, via snail mail, with a major vender and sent the order
out on a Saturday.  On Sunday I realized that I had forgotten to include
some minor (read as could wait but would like to have) parts.  On Monday I
shot of an email to the owner of the company, telling him that I forgot to
put them on the order sheet and asking him that if they caught my order to
please include the part.  I really thought that it would be a cold day in
h*** (read when Mustangs rule) that they could catch my order and add the
part to it.  Today I received the order and the parts were included!  Way to
go Underground!

Thanks Lon, I will send a check out for the difference.

Keith Hammett
'62 Rampside (almost ready to leave groupred)
'65 Monza Vert (groupred lifer)