<VV> Crown 4spd, complete

Sadek Charles H DLVA SadekCH at NSWC.NAVY.MIL
Wed Feb 23 15:34:33 EST 2005

Folks,

I have a complete late "Saginaw converted to a Crown input with crossmember,
etc.  Works fine.  Barely used. Removed from YS073 after purchase, when YS
73 converted back to a Corvair-powered YS.  I bought from the builder who
said he drove when he built it a little bit and then parked it.  An older
man, I believe him.  Any offers?  I can bring to Dayton.  Use both addresses
for me above, please. I am leaving after Dinner on Thurs eve for MD, so
before then if interested.

Chuck S
BBRT