<VV> Engine lid latches

kovacsmj kovacsmj at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 23 16:23:58 EST 2005

Most of the LM latches I've seen are a corroded sort of
silver/unfinished type. If I remember there was a question raised and
maybe it depended on where the car was assembled as to natural metal or
painted.

 Anybody else have a guess? Any certified Concours judges out there??

Getting all the information is most of the solution.

MIKE KOVACS