<VV> HPT!!

JVHRoberts at aol.com JVHRoberts at aol.com
Wed Feb 23 17:22:43 EST 2005

Actually, I would suggest against it. For one thing, these devices add
voltage drop. Even a MAXI fuse adds voltage drop. Personally, I trust the insulation
on the big fat red wire all the way up to the fuse panel. If you're REALLY
worried about it, put it inside of a piece of plastic or rubber tubing, and
armor it from damage. Your headlights, et al, will thank you.

In a message dated 2/23/2005 8:42:21 AM Eastern Standard Time,