<VV> Private message for Robert - no Corvair

GYoungwolf at aol.com GYoungwolf at aol.com
Wed Feb 23 21:15:43 EST 2005

I apologize for this note, but my granddaughter somehow managed to erase
several "saved" messages on our (Wolf Enterprises) telephone answering system
yesterday. We have an automated system in the Sprint network and can't simply
rewind things. The reason for the note is that my wife remembers listening to them
before saving them (she swears she didn't hit the wrong button, and is
blaming the kid :-), and recalls that one was from a previous customer of a couple
of years ago named Robert. And, for whatever reason, his number was not
recorded in our caller ID system (I've already called all the numbers). I am
therefore looking for him via this forum. Thanks for you understanding. Robert, please
call back or email if you are reading......apologies,
Grant Young