<VV> BBRT response to the WTBRT Response NO CORVAIR I guess

Joe Robbins robbins at monticello.net
Wed Feb 23 23:32:15 EST 2005

The only mistake that our rookie team member made was when he misspelled
your "teams" name. We at BBRT know it lovingly as WAPRT. You also need to
know that our new kid also spends a lot of time with me in the BBRT wood
shed, we work for a kind benevolent dictator. True he did furnish us with a
wood shed, it's wood, has two seats with holes under said seats. But as kids
do, BSIC said a few things that even the CIC was taken aback by so back out
to the wood shed for him . Since our last out break and subsequent trip
there. ol BSIC and I were sent out to find the roof and side walls gone.
BSIC gets in more trouble than me most days.  We didn't know that the Boss
was A. that mad at us and B. he's a decent carpenter since the wood shed now
lacks top or sides. It gits cold at here in Illanoy as the CIC says. Luck
for me and the new kid, he's my sub minion now, I'm up to minion now, anyway
we stay warm watching those #1 ranked Fighting Illini scorch the nets.
Go Illini and GO BBRT

Assistant to the Boss of BBRT and wood shed resident most days when BSIC
hasn't took over in there.