<VV> Re: voltage drop, maxifuse

JVHRoberts at aol.com JVHRoberts at aol.com
Thu Feb 24 21:06:54 EST 2005

If that's what it is, GREAT! Does that also include the fuseholder as well?

In a message dated 2/24/2005 7:58:19 PM Eastern Standard Time, NicolCS writes:
I just went and measured the voltage drop across the maxifuse on my '66.  At
a current in excess of 40 amps (my 30 amp gauge was pegged hard) (4x halogen
lights, 4x taillights, hivol blower on max, and EFI ecm), the drop across the
maxifuse was 29mv (29 thousandths of a volt). A regular Corvair would probably
be about half of that. I don't think this is an issue, thoughts anyone?
Craig and his trusty Fluke 8060a