<VV> voltage drop, maxifuse

N. Joseph Potts pottsf at msn.com
Fri Feb 25 08:38:19 EST 2005

Craig -
     Thanks for submitting FACTS in this discussion. A lot of people seem
content to go about these and other things without real information and
(worse) I suppose others are willing to read and accept such speculations. I
had a feeling the situation was as you report it (but did NOT submit that
speculation, because it was a speculation, and there was already enough of
that.
     Anecdotal (factual, but NOT measured): I have a 40-amp breaker in
circuit to the frontbound wire (voltage drop not measured). I never noticed
any dimming of my (Halogen sealed-beam) headlights.
     FLUKE instrumentation - what are you, some kind of professional? Hell,
I've got a Tenma DMM with NO ammeter.
     Keep the carefully developed facts coming.

Joe Potts
Miami, Florida USA
1966 Corsa coupe 140hp 4-speed with A/C and 40A circuit breaker