<VV> Re: Measure Voltage Drop (main fuse question)

JVHRoberts at aol.com JVHRoberts at aol.com
Fri Feb 25 13:21:23 EST 2005

Fortunately, I am NOT one of those guys. <G> The sense wire is connected right to the junction block.

On all my cars, I have 14 volts AT THE HEADLIGHT TERMINALS! And yes, they are f@#%&*g bright. To the point that the bulbs last only a year on the daily drivers. But the light at night is WELL worth it.

>>Not to sound horribly argumentative, but you ALL know how anal I am about
headlight wiring, and voltage drop. It's amazing how much there is, and where you
find it

I'm NOT referring to you personally, but it always amazes me about the guys who are so concerned about getting the last 0.1 volts to the headlights, but then connect the alternator sense wire to the alt Bat terminal instead of connecting it to the junction block (as in a one-wire alt setup).
Regards,
Bob Helt