Fwd: <VV> What to do first?

HallGrenn at aol.com HallGrenn at aol.com
Fri Feb 25 13:50:49 EST 2005

In a message dated 2/25/2005 8:12:57 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Corvair at fnader.com writes:
I disagree. POR15 does not stick to new metal well, but Rustoluem does. While
not as good as true automotive paint, I've found it readily lasts in excess
of
a decade
I second Bill's opinion of Rustoleum paints.  The primers are fish oil based
and really do a good job bonding to metal.  It may wear a little faster than
POR15 in a location subject to continual splash, but it lasts better than the
original paint and I have never had it wear off down to the bare metal.

Bob Hall

Group Corvair
'64 'Brier
'65 Corsa