<VV> Idle Problem

kovacsmj kovacsmj at sbcglobal.net
Sat Feb 26 15:32:15 EST 2005

It sounds like a vacuum leak to me. Check all the hose and lines
attached to the carbs. Also be sure that the base riser blocks and or
gaskets are in place and the carbs are firmly snugged down.

The balance tube hoses are a usual suspect. They gotta be leak free.

Getting all the information is most of the solution.

MIKE KOVACS