<VV> wiper lubrication again

Norgehyde at aol.com Norgehyde at aol.com
Sat Feb 26 23:52:29 EST 2005

Again I am asking if anyone has any ideas how to lubricate and/or grease the
Hub in which the wiper blade attaches too and is the end/beginning of the
linkage and attaches to the car for a '66 140 corsa convert. I received one
suggestion that while helpful was directed at the wrong part of the linkage. it was
to drill out the rivet and lubricate then reassemble but I am not referring to
the midpoint connections. I am referring to the actual cylinder that the
wiper attaches to and the sleeve it rides in. Is there anyway to lubricate this
area or is there any way to dismantle (remove) the inner rod from the sleeve. i
can see no way to so it. thank you for reading this

Eric W. Holte
Commack, NY
1966 corvair corsa convertible, 140Hp, 4 on the floor, 2 speed wiper with
washer