<VV> Re: re; idle prob

Jim Houston tampatexan at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 27 09:03:17 EST 2005

Hi Tom..

All the carbs are closing properly.. std trans, so no modulator line.
Yes, still have points.  Today I'm going to inspect the balance tube
hoses and double check all the other vacuum hoses.  It has also been
suggested that I verify static timing and point gap, which I will also
do...  your idea of removing and capping the secondaries is something
that I might try after all of the above...  thanks for the suggestions...

Jim