<VV> Performance Workshop pictures - STILL humor

UltraMonzaWest at aol.com UltraMonzaWest at aol.com
Sun Feb 27 10:24:06 EST 2005

stapon1 at earthlink.net writes:

> Is an EM racer not an oxy moron?
AH!  spoken like a true "still in diapers"  racer!  ggggg

Having rode in Louie Liras 64CP car...and watching him lose to Harlan [v8lm]
in 99 by a fraction of a second.....rode in "Orange Julius" with Bob
Coffin......and getting #2 FTD [1st loser] with maybe 70hp  with an EM  rear suspension
car...in my 1st A/X...I can tell you 1 thing for sure......

You won't be looking in your rearview mirror to see them!  ggggg

The EM  RS  is very easy to control..read..... keep the tires planted 100%

Matt Nall
65/66/69/DB/BT
Coos Bay, Ore.