EM Racers-was <VV> Performance Workshop pictures - humor

Mike Ioanes mioanes at woh.rr.com
Sun Feb 27 11:14:29 EST 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "Garth Stapon" <stapon1 at earthlink.net>
To: "Marc Sheridan" <sheridanma at adelphia.net>; "virtualvairs"
<virtualvairs at corvair.org>
Sent: Sunday, February 27, 2005 9:35 AM
Subject: Re: <VV> Performance Workshop pictures - humor

> Is an EM racer not an oxy moron?
There ARE more LM's.  Even a die-hard EM fan like myself can accept the big
improvement in suspension in the lates. The Doug Roe car, recently restored
by Waren Leveque, is an EM.  His "roadster" is EM-bodied, and there are some
others.  The fastest car at the drags in Kentucky last year was an early,
and I would get in BIG trouble if I didn't mention Smitty and his two 64's,
Spike and the world's only 64 wagon.  Apologies to anybody I haven't
mentioned and feel free to add to the list.
Mike Ioanes