<VV> Question about 1969 #706000

airvair airvair at richnet.net
Sun Feb 27 13:56:54 EST 2005

Yep. Black. The only other colors that were available in '69 were dark
blue and medium green, both of which weren't listed as available with
Olympic Gold. Also, it's a 95 glide. So in order to make a model of it,
you'll have to have my automatic trans conversion kit, which I should
have back in stock by the second week of next month. Cost would be $9.50
plus shipping.

And for those interested, I also expect to have a lot of other special
model parts by then, including uptops and boots, full turbo kits, REAL
13" whitewall tires, red plastic taillights, clear backup inserts, wheel
covers (Corsa and Monza), headrests, antennas, 13" Cragar wheels, Corsa
dashes,and all of the stock parts (repopped) that some of the earlier
kits are missing. I can email a price sheet on request.

-Mark Corbin