<VV> Performance Workshop/ ???

Flat6Vair Flat6Vair at insightbb.com
Sun Feb 27 15:03:08 EST 2005

Tim still owns the  #3 goodwrench car, and having a blast driving it where
he is permitted.  Dan is a BIG Earnhardt fan.  The car at the workshop is
Dan's new ride, #8.  Gary and Dan have been working on the car for over a
year,  hopefully it will debut this year.  The racers reunion (racer is
short hand for those who like time trials, auto-x, rally etc events) is
being hosted by NECC at BeaveRun -- expect to see both #3 and #8 on the
track plus a host of other great cars.

The Workshop was GREAT  -- many thanks and accolades to the presenters and
Dan and Gary for hosting and coordinating the event.

Tim Mahler
#3 Goodwrench car
plus 62, 68 Fitch Sprints