<VV> 65 Corsa Need Help

N. Joseph Potts pottsf at msn.com
Sun Feb 27 17:43:32 EST 2005

In the United States (Nick writes from South Africa last I remember, and you
haven't mentioned where you are), the trim removal tool is widely available
in auto-supply stores. It's a single piece with no joints or moving parts.
It has a handle in the middle with a left-handed hook on one end and a
right-handed hook on the other. Even WITH the tool, the trim job alone is
practically impossible (I know - I'm in the middle of it right now).
     Removal of fixed glass is NOT for the faint-hearted or inexperienced
(I've never done it myself). It also usually REQUIRES a helper. Are you sure
you're up for this? Why do you want to take the glass out? Installation is
even harder. It's described in the Corvair Body Manual sold by Clarks and
other Corvair vendors in reprint.

Joe Potts
Miami, Florida USA
1966 Corsa coupe 140hp 4-speed with A/C