<VV> windshield removal

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sun Feb 27 18:49:20 EST 2005

I once removed a LM windshield with NO tools.  A convert that had been
sitting in a field for years.  The property was about to be put to use and I
got permission to take off whatever I could.  The clips had been long gone
and the upper trim piece had slid down to the wiper arms.  Just lifted all
the trim off.  The windshield took a slight push and it was out as well.
Since it was a convert, I could reach inside and outside of the windshield
from over the top by standing inside the car.

Later, JR