<VV> Wheels on cars at Performance Workshop

kenfran at comcast.net kenfran at comcast.net
Sun Feb 27 23:17:59 EST 2005

Mark, can you or anyone else tell me any details on the wheels on two of the
cars in your pictures? Specifically, the red LM visible in the background in
http://community.webshots.com/photo/283309248/283527621JOpUBW and the ones
in http://community.webshots.com/photo/283309248/283527802wvuSbT ? I would
especially like to find wheels in 16X8 and 16X7, a pair of each, that match,
for front (7 inch) and rear (8 inch) with something close to the stock
Corvair 1/2 inch offset.
I also liked the front air dam on the red LM.

> From: "Marc Sheridan" <sheridanma at adelphia.net>
> Subject: <VV> Performance Workshop pictures
> > Here are the pictures I took at the Performance Workshop.
> > http://community.webshots.com/album/283309248gYueRs
> > Marc Sheridan

Ken Franson
66 Monza 110 PG, 65 Corsa 4 barrel