<VV> Re: I need a measurement & volunteer?????????????

M & M Sweaney monza17 at cox.net
Sun Feb 27 23:40:11 EST 2005

<snip>
>By  "right"....do you mean the passengers side carb to crosshaft linkage?
>It's non adjustable?

 Gosh I wish you would have told guy that put the plier marks on the rod
that before he "adjusted" it.  This car had a very creative mechanic in it's
past.  I am always amazed at the "repairs" I have run across on these cars.
I need the measurement to check (and I'm almost positive) "adjust" it back
where it is supposed to be.  Besides, this kind of adjustment is done all
the time.  Just yesterday I saw a guy "adjust" the front fender of a Mustang
with the front fender of his early '80's Ford F-150  LOL!
Later, Mike