<VV> 1/25th Styrene Model Parts - (was "hardtop" parts for the 1969 diecast)

airvair airvair at richnet.net
Mon Feb 28 15:15:23 EST 2005

Indeed, I made up a 4door back as early as the late '60's, because I
still had available a supply of new '67 kits from the local hobby store.
Have shown it on occasion at conventions, but it doesn't do any good
with awards because I couldn't get the automotive paint to take a shiny
surface. It's painted genuine Madera Maroon, and has a 140 automatic
drivetrain. I'm going to try to master another one that I can use for
repopping, so I can offer a 4door conversion kit. Now all I need to do
is find the time. (G)

-Mark