<VV> RE: '69 Monza #5996

airvair airvair at richnet.net
Mon Feb 28 15:20:03 EST 2005

Boy, has that car been around the rose bush a few times! It's a
well-known car that was first shown at the first CORSA convention in '71
by Bill Garren. It's had numerous owners in as many states, repainted at
least twice, and had wire caps and bumper guards added to it since new.
Originally it was identical to #5999, as both were LeMans Blue w/black
interior, 140 and automatic.

-Mark (used to own #5999)