<VV> Board of Directors Job Discription - thanks

Bruce Schug bwschug at charter.net
Mon Feb 28 16:34:24 EST 2005

On Feb 27, 2005, at 5:37 PM, scott morehead wrote:

> Job Description
> Title:CORSA Directors DutiesScope/Purpose:
>
> To establish minimum performance standards and provide guidance for
> CORSA Directors.
>
> Applicability:
>
> Applies to the activities of CORSA Directors.
>
> Job Description:
> Establish contact and develop close rapport with chapters and members
> in represented Division. In a shared program with other Directors in
> the Division, provide regular communication to chapters in that
> Division reporting on activities of the Board, and other matters of
> concern.

*SNIP*

This is interesting. I can't remember a director ever contacting our
club or coming to a meeting or event, although I remember asking a
director to come to one of our meetings and talk to us before. We have
had a director at an event, but just as a participant, not as a
director. That is, there was never any communication or discussion
about CORSA business that I recall.

Bruce

Bruce W. Schug
CORSA South Carolina