<VV> Three point belts

Marc Sheridan sheridanma@adelphia.net
Fri, 31 Dec 2004 20:32:16 -0500

While the Sebring seats are a great addition to a Corvair, don't think
it is just a bolt in fix. With the integral seat belts, the mounting of
the seat is critical, since the mount is now the anchor for the
restraint system. I'm no expert, but I learned this from Kent Sullivan's
web site, which you might want to check before you undertake the seat
transplant.

http://www.corvairkid.com/sebring.htm

Marc Sheridan