<VV> HAPPY NEW YEAR

TONY FIORE tonycorsa@juno.com
Sat, 1 Jan 2005 11:26:52 -0500

Let me wish a very Happy New Year to all my CORSA and Corvair friends,
and especially to all my friends in the BOD, and to Harry Jensen and Mike
McGowan, who are doing such a great job with the COMMUNIQUE.
        Let me also remind everybody that the above folks have made it
possible to have a new 25TH Anniversary printing of "The CORVAIR
DECADE" book, which is in process of printing right now. Make a New
Year's Resolution to order a copy right now.  If you already have a copy
of one of the first printings, you may want to order one as a gift for a
special person. If you DON'T have a copy of the book,  better order now,
because only 1000 numbered copies will be printed.

Tony Fiore,
Pres. Mail-Copy Publications
Author- "THE CORVAIR DECADE"