<VV> Arghhhhhhh.... How hard can it be to remove the outer rear tail lights on a 64???

Joe West joew@diveaz.com
Sat, 01 Jan 2005 16:18:11 -0700

Sheesh.

I'm taking all the trim off and I get to the rear tail lights on my 64 and I
can't seem to figure out how to get the light housings out.  More
specifically, I can't seem to figure out how to disconnect the harness.  I
pulled back the harness boot and the wires go directly into the aluminum
housing and I can't see any way to disconnect them short of cutting the
wires.

Help???

:D

Thanks Everyone!
(and yes, I have the factory service manual and no... I can't find where it
tells how to disconnect the outer tail lights).

Joe