<VV> Dupont paint code for 1964 Corvair in paint code 912 (Silver Blue)

Joe West joew@diveaz.com
Mon, 03 Jan 2005 10:43:58 -0700

Hi,

I just delivered my 64 Spyder to the body shop, and the owner asked me what
finish I would like... I decided on a base coat / clear coat combination.
He then asked if I had a Dupont (or any other) paint code for the color that
I would like it painted.  He said he could find it himself... But quite
frankly, I'd rather hear the answer from the experts.

Does anyone have the Dupont paint code which most closely matches Silver
Blue for 1964 (Exterior color code 912)?

Thanks in advance,

Joe West