<VV> Campers...NO CORVAIR

James Davis jld@wk.net
Mon, 03 Jan 2005 11:57:15 -0600

That video was made in June 2003 at the Detroit rally.  The smiley face is
on Norm and Marion Helmkay's coach (#408) .  Also shown in the video is Ken
Wildman holding court.  Dough and Nancy Pratt's coach (#373) has a new
smiley face and eyelashes and Richard and Gayle Finch's has a face
also.  Come to a Ultra Van rally near you and lean more about the big white
(mostly) Corvairs: February in Apache Junction, AZ, March in Christmas,
FL,  and of course in July in Iowa and Oregon and the Ultra National at
Custer, SD in September.  All Corsa members are welcome with or
without  RV's.
Jim Davis